Before you use this website (hereinafter, “Website”) and the service provided by Wota or other third business operator (hereinafter, “Other Operator”) through this Website (hereinafter, “Service”), please read the Service Terms as following carefully. The words, “you” and “your”, used in the Service Terms include anyone who accesses this Website.1.
You Agree With the Service Terms and Privacy Terms
By visiting this Website or using the Service in any ways, you admit that you already read the Service Terms and Privacy Terms and agree to obey the Service Terms and Privacy Terms. If you do not agree with all the Service Terms and Privacy Terms without any condition, you have no right to use this Website or Service. In other words, the prerequisite of using the Service is your agreement with all the Service Terms and Privacy Terms.2.Change of Service Terms
(1)Company is entitled to, at its sole discretion, change or amend this Service Terms at any time without any notice. You should, from time to time, visit this page and review the current effective Service Terms which you should obey. If Company changes or amends this Service Terms, Company will post the changed or amended Service Term on this page and will show the last date of the amendment of this Service Terms at the top of this page.
(2) If you continue to use this Website after the aforesaid changes or amendments, it constitutes your acceptance of the amended Service Terms. If you do not agree to obey the amended Service Terms, you should not use or access (or continue to use or access) this Website and the Service. You have the responsibility to periodically check this Website to make sure if there are any changes to this Service Terms and read these changed contents.
- Access and Use of the Service
(1) All the proprietaries and rights of this Website, the domain name (wota.co), subdomains, functions, contents and application services (including but not limited to any mobile application services) provided by Wota from time to time are owned and operated by Wota.
(2) Subject to this Service Terms, Wota may, by itself or on behalf of Other Operator, provide Service, and a more completed description of such Service is on this Website. The Service you choose on this Website is provided for your personal use only, and cannot be used by any third party or for the benefit of any third party. The word, “Service”, includes without limitation using this Website and using any service provided by Wota or on behalf of Other Operator on this Website. Wota may at any time change, suspend or terminate any Service, including any functions, database or contents. Wota may add further limits or conditions for certain Service or restrict your access to any part or all of the Service without any notice or any liability to you.
(3)Notice or liability. Company does not warrant that you can use Service permanently, nor that the Service will not be interrupted. In the event that Company cannot provide Service due to any reason or during any period, Company should be not liable to you. You need to accomplish all the necessary arrangement by yourself to access the Service. You also need to assure that anyone who accesses the Service through internet connection knows this Service Terms and other applicable terms and conditions related to the Service, and make them obey such regulations.
(4) If you connect to this Website, Wota may, at its sole discretion, revoke your right to connect to this Website at any time. Wota is entitled to require a prior written consent before you connect to this Website.
- Website and Contents
(1)All materials shown or executed on this Website including but not limited to words, data, graphics, articles, photos, images, pictures, videos, sounds and other materials (hereinafter, “Content”) are all protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. This Website and the Content are provided solely for the Service of your personal and non-commercial use and can only be used subject to this Service Terms.
(2) In case that Company agrees to authorize you to access this Website and/or the Content, such authorization should be non-exclusive and non-conveyable and should be limited to access this Website subject to this Service Terms. Wota may, at its sole discretion, amend, remove or change any part of this Website or the expression, main idea or function of the Content. You should obey all copyright notices, trademark regulations and relevant information and restrictions on this Website and the Content accessed through this Website, and (i) before acquiring the prior written consent of the proprietary owner, (ii) you should not, for any purposes and through any means infringing third party’s rights, use, copy, duplicate, amend, translate, publish, circulate, transfer, disseminate, execute, upload, show, authorize, sell or in other ways use this Website, the Content, materials submitted by third party or other rights not exclusively owned by you.
(3) Wota cannot assure the identification of other users who might interact with you during your use of this Website. Also, Wota cannot warrant whether any contents, materials or information provided by other user or Other Operator is true and correct. While using the content accessed through this Website, you should undertake all the risks, and you should be solely liable for the damages or losses of any one due to such use.
(4) Wota will not, under any circumstances and in any ways, be liable for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions of the Content or any losses or damages arising from the use of or exposure to any Content posted, sent by emails, accessed, transferred or acquired in other ways through this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights related to this Website belong to Wota or have been authorized to Wota to use on this Website. According to the applicable copyright laws, international conventions and other intellectual property right laws, this Website, the Service and the Content are collective works and/or compilations and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You hereby promise that:
（a）You should not amend, publish, transfer, participate in conveying or selling, copying (except for the expressive permission under Article 6), creating derivative works according to, disseminating, executing, showing or in any way using any part of this Website and all or part of the Content, software, materials or the Service;
（b）You should only, for personal and non-commercial use, download or copy the Content (and other items shown on this Website or the Service), and you should obey all copyright and other notices contained in such Content; and
（c） You should not store any significant part of any Content in any form. Except for the personal and non-commercial use, without the prior written consent of Wota or the copyright owner indicated in the copyright notice of such Content, Company prohibits you to copy or store any Content.
- Information Submitted by User
While accessing this Website or using the Service, you may provide information which Wota and/or Other Operators related to the Service may have the opportunity to use, and other users of this Website may see the information. You understand that while you post information or content on the Website or through other ways providing content, materials or information(hereinafter, “Material Submitted by User”) to Wota and/or Other Operators related to the Service, it means:
（a）You authorized Wota and Other Operators, while providing Service and operating this Website and Wota’s business, to use and completely exploit such Material Submitted by User(including the relevant intellectual property rights of such material), including but not limited to promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service( and its derivative works) through any media forms and any media channels, provided the aforesaid authorization is non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and conveyable;
（b） You agree and authorize Wota to use your personal information according to the currently effective Privacy Terms from time to time;
（c）You also hereby authorize every user of this Website to access your Material Submitted by User through this Website's function within the permitted scope of this Service Terms and use, amend, copy, disseminate, create derivative works of, show and execute such Material Submitted by User, provided that the aforesaid authorization is non-exclusive;
（d）You hereby admit and agree that Wota has the right to reorganize, amend, create derivative works of, summarize and translate any your Material Submitted by User. To clarify any doubt, except for written agreement, the aforesaid authorization to Wota will not affect your ownership of Material Submitted by User or the right to authorize others to use such materials; and
（e）You are solely liable for the Material Submitted by User posted publicly on this Website or transferred privately through this Website, and Wota will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any contents.
- Representations, Warranties and Promises of User
(1) You represent, warrant and promise to Wota that you will not provide any Material Submitted by User or use this Website or the Service in any ways of following:
（a） Infringe or violate the intellectual property rights or exclusive rights, rights to publish, privacy rights or other rights of any third party;
（b） Violate any regulations or laws;
（c）adopt any approach that is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, infringing, defamatory, libel, obscene or filthy or other approach;
（d）Without Wota’s prior written consent, participate in commercial activities and/or sales, such as competing games, gambling, swapping items, advertising or pyramid scheme sales;
（e） Conduct defamatory or libel or pretend any person or legal entity, including but not limited to any employee or representative of Wota; or
（f） Use virus program, trojan horse virus, computer worm, time bomb program or other detrimental computer code, file or program.
(2) Wota is entitled to, with causes (including but not limited to, receipt of claims or accusations from third parties or competent authorities in relation to the Material Submitted by User, or Wota suspects that you may have violated any of prior representations, warranties or promises) or without any causes, remove any Material Submitted by User from this Website at any time.
(3) You are solely liable for all Material Submitted by User related to this Website uploaded, posted, sent by email, transferred or disseminated or used in other ways, and you further represent, warrant and promise to Wota that you own all the necessary rights to provide such Material Submitted by User and authorize Wota to use such on this Website or in other ways provide Service.
(4) You hereby admit and agree that you should be solely liable for your Material Submitted by User and the consequences of posting or publishing all your Material Submitted by User on this Website. You represent, warrant and promise to Wota that:
（a）You own all necessary rights, authorizations, consents, waivers and/or permissions to use and authorize Wota to use any copyrights, trademarks or other exclusive rights or intellectual property rights of any Material Submitted by User, and therefore, this Website and the Service Terms are able to contain and use such materials; and
（b）The Material Submitted by User and the information posted, uploaded, submitted or transferred by you or the use of such materials (or any part of them) by Wota on this Website or through the Service of this Website do not infringe, misappropriate or infringe any third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, other exclusive rights, intellectual property rights, rights to publish or privacy rights and do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
(5) You are liable for all of your activities related to your use of this Website and/or the Service. You further represent, warrant and promise to Wota that you will not:
（a） Conduct any fraud, abuse or other illegal activity, provided that if you conduct such kind of activities, Company may terminate your right to access or use this Website and/or Service;
（b）For the purpose of acquiring other user’s password, account or private information, post, transfer or cause other to post or transfer any communication or inductive contents which are specifically designed or with certain intention;
（c） Violate any security regulations of any computer network, decode passwords or encrypted codes, transfer or store illegal material (including the materials which may be deemed threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity expressly prohibited;
（d）Execute maillist, listserv or any other kind of automatic response program or spam mails on this Website, execute or activate any process while you are not logged on this Website, otherwise intervene the proper operation of this Website infrastructure devices or cause unreasonable burden on this Website; and
（e） Reverse codify, reverse engineer or in other ways attempt to obtain the source code of this Website.
You should retain, apply and report all taxes and other fees imposed by government related to the activities of your use of this Website and/or the Service.
- Use of Credit
(1) While using the Service, you may be required to open and maintain an account (hereinafter, “User Account”). You may purchase credits through the User Account, and you may decide to use the remaining credits in User Account to reserve or purchase Service through this Website. The Company’s policy of using credits is as below:
（a）You may enter the amounts of credits in the part of billing during the process of checkout;
（b）You may enter promotion codes (if any) in the part of billing during the process of checkout;
（c） Company expressly prohibits the copy of User Account for the purpose of repaying the credits. Wota has the sole right to determine whether the User Account can be copied. For making such decision, the considered factors include but not limited to name, bill address, IP address or other factors which Wota may consider appropriate.
(2) If any violation of the above policy, Wota is entitled to reject and cancel any of your reservation or purchase of the Service, and Wota has the sole right to decide whether to reject or cancel.
(3) Wota endeavors to provide or causes Other Operators to provide you the Service with most beneficial price. You admit and agree that all the taxes and other fees payable for specific services are expressly not included in the consideration of the most beneficial price.
- Fees and Payments
(1). Wota is entitled to require any fees and payments for any Service it provides, and you should pay for all the applicable fees for the Service you choose. Wota has the right to change the price list of Service fee at any time, and notify you through emails or posts on the Website. If you still use (or continually use) the Service provided by Wota after such notice, it will be deemed that you accept any new or amended fees.
(2)After you order the Service of this Website, if you desire to change or cancel such Service, the procedures, periods, conditions and restrictions of such change or cancellation are different due to the characteristics of each Service. Please process it in accordance with the “Notice” rules of each Service on this Website to accomplish the change or cancellation.
(3) The prices of Wota products can be exchanged to multiple currencies, part of which might include service fees and/or processing fees. The currency and amount shown on the final reservation page are the amount Wota will deduct from your credit card. Wota reservation platform may accept the payment made by the currency of certain credit cards. Please note that the exchange rate may fluctuate. And the bank which issues the credit card may mandatorily charge additional fees for the transaction, and please contact the bank for the problems regarding the incurring of such fees and relevant service fees for the transactions.
(1) In relation to access and use this Website and Content, Wota has no special relationship or mandate duty with you. You hereby admit that Wota does not control any of the followings and does not have any responsibility to take any action for the followings: which users can access this Website, what content you access through this Website, what is the effect of Content on you, how you interpret or use the Content or what action you may take due to exposure to the Content.
(2) Wota is not liable for whether you may access the Content through this Website, and you agree to release and hold Wota harmless from all relevant liability. This Website and Content may contain the information you may think offensive or inappropriate or may guide you to the website containing such information. Wota does not make any representation regarding the Content contained on or accessed through this Website, and Wota is not liable for whether the information contained on or accessed through this Website is correct, in accordance with copyright, legal or appropriate.
(3)You admit and agree that Service may be provided by Other Operator or third party, and suggestion or recommendation might be provided by Other Operator or the user of this Website. Wota does not provide any representation or warranty regarding whether any descriptions of the Service are correct, or the suggestions or recommendations of the Service provided or purchased through this Website are correct.
(4)Any Service, Content, website, product and other service or any software acquired through this Website are provided “as is”. Unless this Website expressly stipulates, and to the greatest extent permitted by the applicable laws, the Service, Content, website, produce and other service acquired through this Website do not provide any express or implied warranty, including but not limited to implied warranty for practicability, fitness for specific purpose, non-infringement or non-interruption during the use of Service or non-errors.
- Privacy Protection Policy
Regarding the relevant policy of how Wota may use your personal information, please read Company’s currently effective Privacy Terms, which has been included on this Website. Your acceptance of this Service Terms means you agree with this Privacy Terms and agree to be bound by such policy.12.Registration and Security
(1) In order to use certain Service, you may be required to register an account on Wota Website, and choose a password and username (hereinafter, “Wota User Code”). If you are accessing this Website’s Service through a third party website or service, Wota may require that your Wota User Code should be the same as the username you use on that third party website or service.
(2)The registration information you provide should be correct, complete and latest, and failing to do so will constitute a violation of this Service Terms, which may cause immediate termination of your account by Company.
(3) You should not:(i)intent to pretend another person and choose or use that person’s name as the Wota User Code; or(ii) without appropriate authorization, use the name of other(not you) as the Wota User Code.
(1)You should hold Wota, subsidiaries, affiliates, high level managers, directors and employees harmless from any damages( including but not limited to all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorney’s fees) caused by the claims or requests made by any third party arising from the access or use of this Website, violation of this Service Terms or the infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or legal entity by you or any third party who uses your Wota User Code, and if there is any aforesaid damage, you should be liable to compensate all the damages.
(2)If it is necessary for the aforesaid circumstances, Company may participate in the defense of any claim or legal action and any reconciliation and negotiations. You should not make any reconciliation which may harm Company’s rights or obligations without Company’s prior written permission. Company is entitled to, at its own expense, individually defend and control any claim or legal action.
- Limited Liability
(1)Under no circumstances will this Website, the Company’s affiliates, high level managers, directors and/or employees be liable for any loss of profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising from the following, even if Company has been notified of the possibility of such damages under the following circumstances:
（B）The Service Terms;
（C）Your or third party’s violation of this Service Terms;
（D）Your or third party’s use of this Website and relevant tools or Service provided on this Website for Company’s business operation; and/or
（E）Any actual or attempted communication or transaction between users.
The aforesaid limitations and exemptions should apply, to the greatest extent subject to the applicable law, no matter if the damages are caused by the followings:
（A）Violation of agreement;
（B）Violation of warranty;
（F）Any cause of other legal actions.
(2) In the event that you are not satisfied with or disagree with any part of this Service Terms, or you have any relevant disputes or claims against Company or other users of this Website in relation to this Service Terms or this Website, your only remedy is to cease to use this Website. Under any circumstances, and to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, the liability of Company or any members of Wota to you or any third party incurring from or in relation to this Website should be limited to the greater of the following:
（a）The amount of fees you paid to Company within 12 months prior to the legal action you filed; or
（b）Up to the NTD 5000 maximum for all cumulative claims.
(3) This Website is provided “as is”, including all the Content, software, functions, materials and information provided or accessed through this Website. To the greatest extent permitted by law, Company does not make any representation or warranty regarding the Content on this Website, the material, information and function, product, service or hypertext link to third party provided by the software used on this Website or accessed through this Website or the behaviors violating relevant security by transmitting sensitive information through this Website or connecting with this Website, even though Company already knew such violations. Besides, Company hereby expressly declares that Company does not provide any express or implied warranty, including but not limited to non-infringement, practicability, fitness for specific purpose or accuracy. Company does not warrant that the functions or any information contained on this Website will not be interrupted or without any errors and does not warrant that any defects will be corrected or there is no virus programs or harmful elements on this Website or the server which provides the Website.
(4) You admit and agree that any contents transmitted back and forth this Website are not confidential, and the content of your communication may be read or intercepted by others. You further admit and agree that when you provide the content of the communication to Company and post information on this Website, including travel journey and/or activities, there is no secrets, trust, implied contract or other relationship created between you and Company, except otherwise stipulated in this Service Terms.
(5)You admit and agree that you will not request Company to or try to make Company be liable for the content provided by Other Operator or third party, and you further admit and agree that Company is not the related party of the relevant transaction of the service provided by Other Operator or third party. Company does not have any control of and does not provide any warranty for the safety of any transactions, travel journeys and/or activities on this Website and the truth or accuracy of any list or other contents provided by Other Operator or third parties.
- Interaction with Third Party
(1) This Website may contain certain links to third party websites or services not owned or controlled by Wota (hereinafter, “Third Party Website”), or you may access the service by entering into Third Party Website. Even if there are links to Third Party Website on this Website, it does not represent that Company agree or recommend such Third Party Website or the information, product, advertisement or other information available on such Third Party Website.
(2)While you are accessing Third Party Website, you need to undertake all the risks. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read all the applicable policies of Third Party Website related to the Service you used and agree to be bound by such policies, and except for your obligations under this Service Terms, you will act in accordance with all applicable policies of Third Party Website.
(3) Wota has no control of the content, correctness, privacy policies or practices as well as the opinions on any Third Party Website and will not be liable for any of them. Besides, Wota will not and cannot supervise, assure, review or edit any content of Third Party Website. In the event you use Wota’s Service, it means that you expressly release all Wota’s liability arising from your use of any Third Party Website, and if Wota suffers any damage, you should pay for the compensation.
(4)If you interact with any organizations and/or individuals found through the Service( including but not limited to Other Operator), including the payment and delivery of goods or services and any other clauses, conditions, warranties or representations related to such transactions are solely the relationship between you and such organizations and/or individuals, not Company.
(5)You should conduct any investigation you think necessary or appropriate before you proceed any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
(6)You agree that Wota should not be liable for any loss or damage of any aforesaid transactions. If there is a dispute between participants on this Website or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Wota has no obligation to be involved. If you have any dispute with one or multiple users or third parties, you hereby release Wota, subsidiaries, high level managers, directors, employees, agents and successors from any kinds or characteristics of claims, requests and damages, including actual and consequential, known or unknown, suspected or unpredictable, disclosed or undisclosed claims, requests and damages arising from the aforesaid dispute.
(1)As long as you use this Website or Service, this Service Terms should be in full effect. Wota may, at any time, with any causes and without any warning, terminate or suspend your access to the Services or your membership, which may cause all information related to your membership forfeited and destroyed. If you violate any clauses or conditions of this Service Terms, Wota may also immediately terminate or suspend any and all Service and the access pathway to this Website without prior notice and is free from any liability.
(2)Once your account is terminated, your right to use the Service and access this Website and any Content will be immediately terminated, provided however, if any clauses of this Service Terms should remain effective due to their characteristics, such clauses should remain effective after the termination of your account, including but not limited to the clause of ownership, disclaimer and limited liability.
(3)If this Service Terms is terminated due to your violation, Wota is entitled to revoke your unused certificates which is purchased before the termination and does not need to refund or be liable to you.
- Passport, Visa and Insurance
(1)Regardless of the nationalities and the destinations, all passengers should confirm, by themselves, the currently effective regulations of entry with the consulate of the country they will visit.
(2)Due to the fact that the visa policy and health check requirements may be changed without any notice, Company suggests you to inquire the health check and visa regulations with the competent consulate before your departure. Company also strongly recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance before your departure.18.Governing Law
This Service Terms and Privacy Terms should be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. You agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of China.
(1)If Wota does not enforce any rights under this Service Terms in any aspects, it should not be deemed a waiver of other rights under this Service Terms. Wota is not liable for any failure to perform any obligations under this Service Terms due to the reason which Wota cannot reasonably control, including but not limited to mechanical, electronic or communicational malfunction or aging etc. (including the intervene of “circuit noise”)
(2) If any clauses of this Service Terms are deemed unenforceable or void, such clauses should be limited or deleted to the least extent necessary to keep this Service Terms in full effect and enforceable.
(3)Except for Wota’s prior written consent, you should not assign, transfer or sublicense this Service Terms, provided however, Wota may transfer, assign or mandate the rights and obligations under this Service Terms without your consent.
(4)There is no agency, cooperation, joint venture or employment relationship between Company and you due to this Service Terms, and therefore, you have no right to restrict Wota in any aspects.
(5)The title of each part of this Service Terms is just for your convenience of reviewing, does not have any legal meanings and might not accurately represent the content of following clauses.